Summary: photograph, black and white, of the cold frames at Everton Nurseries

Identification note: Everton Nurseries started in 1922 when CG Collyer purchased 3 acres of farmland. It is still run by the Collyer family (2020).

Leave a comment

Share this:

Follow us on social media or join our newsletter

Get in touch with St Barbe

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.