Summary: The original Vicarage shown on the left of the picture. It was built in 1845 and enlarged by the Rev. Crick.

Identification note: removed from scrapbook 2002.122.1 for safe-keeping in better environmental conditions

Share this:

Follow us on social media or join our newsletter

Get in touch with St Barbe

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.