digital image


Summary: digital image, scan of article and drawing, about the tin church moved from Netley Abbey to Tiptoe, written by Mrs Corbin of Tiptoe from memory, illustration also from memory, drawn by Mrs Corbin

Identification note: The tin church was moved from Netley Abbey to Tiptoe in 1886 and served the parish until 1904 when St Andrews Church was opened. It was used as the parish hall and later for the school before being demolished.

Leave a comment

Share this:

Follow us on social media or join our newsletter

Get in touch with St Barbe

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.