digital image


Summary: scan of a sepia photo of Captain HH Nicholson in his pram 'Oxeybird' Lymington June 1926

Identification note: The pram was the first 14ft Lymington Pram, built for Captain Nicholson in 1925 by Dan Bran. Capt Nicholson is shown here on a shopping trip to Lymington, with Bath Road in the background.

Leave a comment

Share this:

Follow us on social media or join our newsletter

Get in touch with St Barbe

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.