We are always happy to discuss your requirements, either over the phone or face to face.
For enquiries about St Barbe Museum please contact:
- All sessions must be booked in advance, including self-guided visits
- When arranging your visit please provide at least two preferred dates along with the number of classes and pupils
- Maximum number of pupils per class is 33
- Lunch space available to hire
- Pocket money items available in the gift shop, please ensure children are supervised
- Copies of our Risk Assessment are available but group leaders should complete their own assessment during a pre-visit.
- Minimum adult to child ratios: Primary 1:6, Secondary 1:10
All our programmes can be adapted to meet the needs of individuals visiting the museum. St. Barbe Museum & Art Gallery has ramp access to the side of the building for wheelchair users & full access details of the building can be viewed via www.disabledgo.com. Please call to discuss your individual or group needs and we can create an engaging, inclusive and affordable programme 01590 676969.