Dennis Wheatley at Lymington Library
Now that you’ve found out about the man, why not head to Lymington Library to read one of his books?
They also have a great display about Wheatley in their Local History area.
The library has a number of the books Wheatley wrote while he was living at Grove House, including:
- The Shadow of Tyburn Tree (1948)
- The Second Seal (1950)
- The Man who killed the King (1951)
- To the Devil a Daughter (1953)
- The Dark Secret of Josephine (1955)
- The Prisoner in the Mask (1956)
- Traitors’ Gate (1958)
- The Rape of Venice (1959)
- Vendetta in Spain (1961)
- The Sultan’s Daughter (1963)
- Bill for the use of a Body (1964)
- They Used Dark Forces (1964)
- The Wanton Princess (1966)
You’ll also find Wheatley’s memoirs and a variety of local history books containing information about Grove House.
Click here to find out more about Hampshire Libraries https://www.hants.gov.uk/librariesandarchives/library/libraryfinder/lymington