St Barbe is a gem. With a reputation far exceeding its size, it is now a modern museum and art gallery designed to attract and engage audiences from the local community and much further afield.
It is Lymington’s cultural centre, a space for those who enjoy the highest quality of visual arts, and those who want to explore their own local heritage.
Tangible benefits for your business
- Association with one of the best art galleries in the South, and with the premier heritage centre of Lymington and the New Forest coast.
- Branding opportunities
- Visible acknowledgment of your association on-site on a promotional screen inside the museum.
- Also online on St Barbe’s website and social media, and via promotional and PR activities
- Use St Barbe’s unique setting for your events
- Complimentary and discounted venue hire
- Access to St Barbe’s audiences on-site and online
- Invitations to private views, exhibitions, talks and tours*
- Access to high-level networking at St Barbe events
- Opportunities for client promotions, offers and events*
- Understanding and meeting your corporate social responsibility objectives
* Detail will vary and is specific to the type and level of your association
We would be very happy to discuss your business’s unique requirements and create a bespoke partnership package for you. Please call Museum Director Maria Ragan on 01590 676969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your company could be the sponsor of one of our upcoming exhibitions or education and outreach programmes, benefiting from marketing and PR opportunities and client entertainment. We can create a package of benefits suited to your exact requirements. Please contact Michelle Kirwan, Marketing and Development Manager on 01590 676969 or email email@example.com.